Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mr. Gattis

To celebrate Ali's 10th and Sarah's 8th birthdays, the whole crew headed over to the Local "Peter Piper on Steriods": Mr. Gattis. The kids all ran around like the crazies they are, wanting nothing to do with the mothers who stressed over keeping a secret eye on them. The dad's dissapeared into baketball land, and I did my best to use the rest of the credits on my kids play card while earning the most tickets I could, cause i'm a dork like that. Then that way we could get the heck out of there after what felt like an eternity....right?
...wrong. This strategy backfired once we got to the ticket counter and struggled to spend the 871 tickets on tootsie rolls and foam aiplanes. 
{**Note to self:  less tickets = less choices = happier mom}
In the end it was a blast!  Thanks Janae and Steve for a fun afternoon :)


no arcade experience is complete without a good hour of basketball competition....

After days of keeping her cool, Ann Marie's face said it all...

1 comment:

  1. I just want to make sure that it's clear that, even though it took an hour and probably $5 to do it, I did beat Adam and Chad in all of the basketball games at Mr. Gattis and set the high score in the process. So if you need help in winning a worthless not true to life basketball shooting contests with weirdly sized basketballs, I'm your man.

    ReplyDelete